What is Coaching?
For those who are or have been active in sports or are just a fan you understand the part the coach plays in the success of the athlete or the team. The talents and abilities of the team or of the Athlete will only carry them so far. A coach helps bring out that hidden potential that is in all of us by building a strong foundation of knowledge, strategy, building on our strengths and helping us keep our focus on winning. The playbook that each coach uses are totally different but they all have one thing in common- a blueprint for success.
Some of the most common steps clients take while working with a coach include:
- Identifying goals and defining a vision for success
- Creating professional and personal action plans
- Obtaining work/life balance
- Learning to communicate more succinctly and effectively
- Fostering more powerful connections professionally and personally
- Getting promotions
- Achieving weight loss and/or fitness goals
- Starting a new business or growing an existing one
- Managing an important life or business transition
- Articulating core values